Why baby swimming?
- An enriching experience for both you and your child.
- Teaches vital life skills and baby’s co-ordination.
- Mentally and physically enhances your babies well being.
- An exciting structured and progressive program.
- Encouraging for youngsters to build strong confidence and a sense of independence.
- Helps develop your baby’s personality.
Baby swimming gives out many different physical benefits but mainly its gives your baby the opportunity to develop higher brain functions, core muscle development and co-ordination which makes them far more alert for their age. Our classes provide a gentle physical exercise that aid in strengthening your baby’s heart, lungs and joints.
Early swimming helps to round out and develop a baby’s personality, and additionally makes them far more confident in social situations than non-swimmers. Not only do they begin to have a stronger desire to succeed, they build on their self-confidence, independence and self-control which all contributes to a very happy baby.
Parents and guardians
Your self-confidence grows each week when you see what your baby is capable of and you are helping them to achieve all they can with the help and guidance of our qualified and experienced teacher. Parents or guardians do not need to be swimmers themselves to take their baby to lessons.